For instructions on how to copy files from your Android device to your PC using Droid Transfer, please see this user guide article...
If you're having difficulties transferring your files, please check if the app has correct permissions are set as below:
1. Run Droid Transfer as administrator:
To do this please firstly close Droid Transfer. Right click on the Droid Transfer icon either on your desktop or in your programs folder. Click 'Properties' and then go to the 'Compatibility' tab. On here please choose to 'Run this program as an administrator'. Once done press 'Apply' and then 'OK'.
2. You may also need to manually grant the Transfer Companion app permissions to Files on your device. To do this, please try the following:
1. Open the main Settings app on your Android device.
2. Tap 'Apps' or 'Application Manager' (depending on your device, this may look different).
3. Tap 'Transfer Companion' within your list of apps.
4. Tap Permissions, then ensure that the Storage permissions are enabled if they are not already.
For further details please see here
After checking your permissions are correctly set, please run Droid Transfer and try and transfer your files again. If this is not working for you, contact us and we'll help.