Error codes 18 and 99 can occur when the installed software does not have the correct permissions to write a required file.
Windows PC instructions:
Please try running the app on your PC as an administrator.
To do this please firstly close the App if it is open. Right click on the App icon either on your desktop or in your programs folder. Select 'Properties' and then go to the 'Compatibility' tab. On here please select to 'Run this program as an administrator'. Once done press 'Apply' and then 'OK'.
Please then re-launch the app and try again. The should now activate successfully.
If you are running macOS Mojave, Catalina or Big Sur, please enable full disk access for the software, giving it permissions to remain active:
From your Launchpad, open System Preferences.
- Then, click 'Security and Privacy'.
- Click the lock in order to make changes.
- Choose 'Full Disk Access' from the list.
- Click the '+' and add TouchCopy (or Tune Sweeper, Music Tag or Duplicate Sweeper depending on the product you're trying to activate).
- Close the window and open software to activate it.