You can use your activation code to re-install TouchCopy on your PC / Mac or transfer your license to another computer. You can use your activation code to activate up to two computers at the same time.
- Download and install your purchased version of TouchCopy.
- Launch TouchCopy and then select to "Activate TouchCopy".
- Enter your existing activation details.
- You will also need to enter your TouchCopy password, which you can request from the program itself. Note that passwords are case sensitive.
- Choose a brand new, never previously used password which is less than 16 characters long and click activate.
You can retrieve your activation details and download your purchased software here:
TouchCopy 16 activation codes start with TP16 or RP16 for PC, and TM16 or RM16 for Mac. If you previously purchased TouchCopy 16, please download the latest version of the software and activate it using your activation code.
You will also need to enter your password when re-activating the software. When you first activated TouchCopy you will have provided an email address so that your password can be sent to you automatically should you forget it. You can request this from within the program itself when activating your software. Please check your spam email folders if you fail to receive an email about your password. You'll be prompted to enter your existing password, please note that passwords are case sensitive. Then create a a brand new password which is less than 16 characters long, and click activate.
Please note that TouchCopy 09 and TouchCopy 12 activation codes cannot be used to activate the latest version of TouchCopy, as these versions of the software have been discontinued in 2010 and 2015 respectively.
Also, if your activation code beginning with RP16 or RM16 does not work, you purchased a 12-month activation licence for TouchCopy. If your activation code has expired, you can either renew your 12-month activation, or to upgrade to a lifetime TouchCopy licence from here.