If your TouchCopy activation code does not work, follow these steps...
- Ensure that you are running the correct version of TouchCopy that matches your activation code. Note that PC and Mac activation codes are not interchangeable.
- Use our free activation code lookup service, below to ensure that the code you are trying to use matches with the code we have on our records.
- If you're getting an error when you're trying to activate TouchCopy please check our support article providing details of activation errors.
- If your TouchCopy activation code has expired, please purchase a new TouchCopy license.
Lifetime TouchCopy activation codes never expire and can be used on 2 computers.
Rental activation codes can be used on 1 computer only and they expire after 1 year.
If you're not sure which activation code you purchased, please use our activation code lookup service to retrieve your activation details and download your purchased version of the software.
For more information about TouchCopy activation codes and licenses, check out Rental vs Lifetime Activation Codes.
TouchCopy activation codes
- Lifetime TouchCopy activation codes start with TCNP (PC) and TCNM (Mac).
- Rental TouchCopy activation codes start with TCRP (PC) and TCRM (Mac).
- TouchCopy 16
- Lifetime TouchCopy 16 activation codes start with TP16 (PC) and TM16 (Mac).
- Rental TouchCopy 16 activation codes start with RP16 (PC) and RM16 (Mac).
- Legacy versions
If you purchased TouchCopy 09 and TouchCopy 12 many years ago, you may have an activation code starting with TCP9, TCM9, TP11 or TM11. These activation codes are no longer valid, as TouchCopy 09 and TouchCopy 12 have not been updated since 2010 and 2015 respectively.
Please see our support article for further tips on how to resolve issues with activating TouchCopy.