There is nothing more frustrating than having read up on a product, looked through reviews and made the decision to make the purchase, only for you to be blocked at the last hurdle. This article presents some of the issues that our customers have faced when attempting to make a purchase from our store, and how to resolve them.
My Debit / Credit card is not being accepted
- Double check that you have input your card details correctly.
- Try a different card.
- Try PayPal instead (you can check out with your credit card as a guest on PayPal if you don't have an account).
My screen freezes when I choose PayPal
- If your screen seems to freeze when you choose the PayPal option on our Store, it may be that the PayPal pop-up has been blocked. If your browser has blocked the pop-up, you will not be able to continue with the process.
To resolve this, simply allow the pop-up on your browser. You can do this by finding the pop-up blocker icon in your browser, and choosing to allow the popup from PayPal:
- If the pop-up is allowed, and you are still not presented with the pop-up window, it may help to try a different web browser. Different web browsers include Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Edge, FireFox, Safari...
PayPal payment is not working
- If you're having issues purchasing via PayPal, please check some of the alternative ways to purchase our software, or contact us and we'll help.
If you are still having issues...
If you have tried the above options and are still unable to complete your purchase, contact us. You can also purchase from one of our trusted 3rd party resellers here:
If you make a purchase on the Microsoft or Mac app store, you won't receive an activation code. Please simply download your purchased software from Microsoft or Apple after purchasing.